Northgate Insulation · Pre-Winter Estimate Board
Thursday, Oct 15 · 7:30 AM
Unsigned quotes
$41.8k
23 quotes · 4 past day 21
Freeze texts sent
23
Wed 3 PM · 7 replies by 9 PM
Signed since
3
$6,940 · 4 conversations open
Crew booked through
Nov 13
9 open days before Dec 1
Rebate files open
8
2 missing pre-approval

10-day forecast · service area follow-up trigger: first night at or below 32°F

Thu
47°
29°
TONIGHT
Fri
51°
33°
Sat
58°
39°
Sun
62°
44°
Mon
60°
41°
Tue
54°
36°
Wed
45°
27°
NEXT FREEZE
Thu
42°
25°
Fri
49°
34°
Sat
55°
38°
Last night's batch: 23 unsigned quotes over 7 days old texted Wed 3 PM, each with its own findings. Next batch: quotes that pass day 7 by Tue get the same text Tue afternoon, ahead of the Wed 10/21 freeze. No discount language in either.

Open quotes from attic inspections sorted by next action

HomeownerMain findingQuoteAgeRebateStatus
Linda Shaw
Marcus
~3 in. fiberglass, bare over garage bedroom
6 can lights unsealed
$2,350
R-49 blown cellulose
13 daysNone in her utilityHolding Tue Nov 17
D. Ortiz
Marcus
Attic R-19, open rim joists in basement
Air seal + top-off
$3,180
Blown + rim foam
9 daysUtility attic rebatePre-approval sent
The Kowalskis
Dee
1978 ranch, ~4 in. settled cellulose
Hatch not weatherstripped
$1,940
R-49 top-off
8 daysChecking state programAsked about price
P. Nguyen
Dee
Bath fan venting into attic
Fix before blowing
$2,610
Vent + R-49
16 days—No reply yet
R. Haines
Marcus
Vented crawlspace, no floor insulation
Wet vapor barrier
$3,900
Crawlspace
24 days—Owner call today

Linda Shaw text thread

Auto · Wed 3:00 PM (freeze batch)
Hi Linda, it's Marcus from Northgate Insulation. Thursday night is supposed to drop to 29. That's the kind of night the bedroom over your garage shows you what we found up there. If you want it done before Thanksgiving, the week of Nov 16 is open. Reply and I'll hold a day.
Linda · Wed 7:52 PM
Yes that room is freezing already. Is the week of the 16th still open? Do we have to be out of the house?
AI reply · Wed 7:53 PM
It is. I can hold Tuesday the 17th. You don't need to leave; the crew works from the attic hatch in the hall and it usually takes most of a day. Marcus will confirm in the morning.
Answers come from her findings sheet and product specs. Price changes and structural questions go to Marcus.

Crew capacity vs. unsigned work through Nov 30

Crew days, Oct 15 – Nov 3031 working days
Unsigned quotes at 40% close → ~9 jobs~11 crew days
Booked (22)Open (9)FitsOver by ~2 days
Short by about 2 days. Follow-ups now quote the first open week. If a day opens from a rain-out, the 3 warmest unsigned quotes get texted first.

Rebate paperwork per job, before the crew leaves the attic

JobProgramPre-approvalPhotosDepth + specStatus
Ortiz
not yet signed
Utility✗ sent Wed——Hold install
Brenner
install Oct 20
Utility✓ Oct 6✓ beforedue at installCrew text 10/20
Castillo
installed Oct 2
Utility✓✓ both✓ R-49, 1,180 sq ftSubmitted 10/5
Abara
installed Sep 18
State (income)✓✓ both✗ no R-value on invoiceFix invoice
Federal 25C credit: not available for installs after Dec 31, 2025. The AI says so when asked, then checks utility + zip against this list.

Quote follow-up cadence quiet on purpose between day 7 and the first freeze

Before
Intake by text
Age, size, cold rooms, crawlspace, attic-hatch photo
Day 0
Quote + findings
One page, a photo per finding, plain words
Day 2
Questions?
"Anything in the findings not make sense?"
Day 7
One nudge
First open install week
Day 8+
Quiet
No weekly check-ins while it's 64° out
Freeze forecast
Cold-night text
Afternoon before, about their attic, no discount